- รายงานประจำปี / แบบ 56-1
- ติดต่อ / ข้อร้องเรียน
Marketing Manager (FMCG Business) Marketing
The Marketing Manager is responsible for develop, monitor, and implement the marketing plan of responsible products with respect to products mix, market segments, promotions and advertising, new product development and project management, as well as recommend the activities to the sales team in order to achieve marketing objective.
• Work with agencies (Advertising, Media and media Event agency) and other departments to execute all aspect of marketing activities.
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
• Works collaboratively with internal customer to execute packaging designs consistent with a determined communications
• Works with internal customer, Online and PR to execute marketing activities through owned media channels
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Works with sales & trade marketing to identify programming to generate incremental sales and /or profitability
• Works collaboratively with operations/sourcing to identify and develop productivity initiatives
• Overseeing the production of TVC, newspaper and magazine advertisements, road shows and liaising with art designers and media buyers
• Analyzes current performance, trends, market conditions and other contributing factors and provide adequate protection through the distribution system in a cost effective manner
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree of Science in Marketing, Product Design or related field.
• 5 years in Marketing experience in FMCG / Food and Retails / Healthcare / Consumer Food & Beverage
• Good for project management and analytical skill
• Can-do attitude, proactive, initiative, proactive with a passion for managing projects to conclusion and on time.
• Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
• Good English skills (Speaking and Writing) with computer literacy
• Good appearance, mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized with strong interpersonal skills