- OUR BRANDS
- OUR PRODUCTS
- NEWS AND HAPPENINGS
- ABOUT US
- Financial Information
- Shareholder Information
- Presentations / Reports Publications
- News and Presentation
- Corporate Governance
- IR Contact / Whistle Blowing
- CONTACT US
Financial Planning Manager Finance
The Senior Financial Planning Manager will provide timely financial reporting and analysis to the management to achieve profit targets for company offering any combination of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales-services across multiple industries.
• Give and seek advice to improve financial returns and support the business based on analytical of timely and financial information and also make recommendation for further improvement.
• Lead the Annual Business Plan process by working closely with commercial for the annual strategic planning and budgeting preparation and collaborate data from other function and to be host of Annual Business Plan Announcement both local and expatriate staffs.
• Support commercial team in financial view and result for new business model change in each market and interpret financial data to management and commercial team for their understanding.
• Analysis and recommendation of marketing and promotional campaigns.
• Analyze and recommend price-cost structure of new products and new business channels.
• Feasibility analysis of new investment products i.e. new production lines, new products
• Make recommendations to keep performance on track as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
• 5-10 years financial planning and analysis in a large multi-national organization or relating to your educational background, preferably in the consumer goods (FMCG) industry.
• Strong experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
• MS office (Excel, Power point, Word) fluent user
• Fluent English in speaking, writing and listening